Sunday, July 23, 2017

Elegance and beauty.. with Amazing Paper Grace.

Hello !!!!

Elegance and beauty are two features that make anything in the world look divine. These can be achieved if you have Amazing Paper Grace dies on your project. Designed to perfection and so delicate and intricate , these dies make my cards look so exotic.

Here are my cards using the APG dies.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Do stop by at the Spellbinders and Amazing Paper Grace blog for all the details.

3 comments:

  1. Such elegant cards, Anita. Each one is so lovely. You bring together such a variety of die cuts, sentiments and embellishments to create true works of art. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita thanks so much for working with the dies, these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cards! As always, you take such care to put your best into them. I never think about coloring my die cuts before putting them on my cards. You have really inspired me to try that with the top card in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.