Saturday, August 5, 2017

SPRING DAISIES WITH AMAZING PAPER GRACE DIES.






Hello lovely people!!!!!

Spring Daisies!!!! Those are the flowers on my blog today. These can be beautifully created using the Amazing Paper Grace dies. The dies are so delicate and lacy that it gives the feeling of cutwork lace .
Look at the beauty of these dies in this card. 

The complete list is given below.
This card measures 7 " x 5" and has the papers from DCWV at the base.
So hop on to the Amazing paper Grace blog and see how Becca Feekan weaves magic in her cards.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Anita! Your card is lovely and the coloring on the flowers is amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO LOVELY! It makes me think of a yellow polka dot dress my mother made me when I was younger. I can't remember the name of the material, but it had those little fuzzy dots all over it & she added LACE! ;) Thank you for the memory! Your card IS LOVELY with the lace & the Daisies! QUITE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.